Why Choose Us?
“Aspire, Believe & Achieve”
As an award winning nursery, Noah’s Children Day Nursery specialises in childcare. A small home friendly nursery, we are committed to the highest standard and pride ourselves on giving our children a loving, secure, happy and stimulating environment.
A professional and qualified team of staff, we provide small group sizes in each room allowing staff to deliver focused care and attention. This enables each child to achieve their full potential in terms of knowledge, understanding, skills and play. We go above and beyond ensuring that all pre-school children achieve the highest starting point in preparing for their reception school year.
We have been awarded the Bristol Standard three years running. We achieved a rating of “Good” from Ofsted. We’re a member of the National Day Nurseries Association and have an FSA rating of 5. If you would like further information, please click on the logos below:
Our Mission Statement
At Noah’s Children Nursery, we aim to provide the best care, education and environment for your child. We aim to achieve this by doing the following:
– Meeting the needs of each child through a comprehensive curriculum
– Providing a secure, warm and happy learning environment
– Ensuring high quality teaching & learning
– Encouraging children to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes to become well rounded, confident and independent lifelong learners
– Ensuring we are inclusive of the cultures and backgrounds of all the children in our care.
– Developing good relationships with parents to ensure we are providing the best care for their child
– Good communication and teamwork between staff members to facilitate the best care for your child
Activities for Children
Our children are able to participate in a wide variety of play experiences based upon the Early Years Foundation Stage, enabling them to develop within seven areas of learning.
There are three prime areas which are:
Communication and Language
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
And four specific areas, which are:
We aim to improve the literacy of our children by focusing on reading and writing.
We concentrate on maths development: confidence with whole numbers and counting.
Expressive Arts & Design
Encouraging imagination and exploration of using media and materials.
Understanding the World
Children get to know about other people, the place where they live and their environment.